A half-painted house in Malaysia caught my eye.
This made me think back and ask, how did this occur?
- Did the painter run out of paint?
- Did the owner really contract just to paint just the ten feet of his building closest the street?
- Did the owner run out of money to pay for the work?
- Was there previously another building blocking the way? No, it seems unlikely since there is a window in the unpainted area.
- Did something unrelated interrupt the work? Public holiday? Civil unrest? Family obligations?
- Even if the original job was interrupted, why was the work never completed?